Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the leading trending videos and top Shorts of 2022, as well as the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content online marketers, content creators, and digital advertisers some essential lessons that they can apply in 2023.
But, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to understand why there are 3 lists– and why each one utilizes a various approach to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Unfortunately, that list taught lots of marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
However, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers began adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results page to reward interesting videos that kept viewers seeing.
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers changed “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a substantial shift, due to the fact that “watch time” provides you a sense of what material viewers actually watch, instead of videos that they click and after that abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers shifted from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “top trending videos,” based upon time invested watching, sharing, commenting, preference, and other elements.
In other words, “watch time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “viewer fulfillment.”
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not focus on videos; it takes note of viewers.
So, instead of attempting to make videos that’ll make an algorithm happy, focus on making videos that make your viewers happy.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “top Shorts” for 2022.
To find out essential lessons that can be applied in 2023, we require to recognize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both absolute and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers desires both brief and long videos to prosper, so relative watch time is more vital for short videos, and absolute watch time is more vital for longer videos.
Top 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the father of cherished Minecraft developer Technoblade reads a goodbye letter from his boy.
The gamer lost his battle with cancer in June, but his legacy stays on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “Enjoy The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Stage At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the movie industry’s most distinguished event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has actually led him to become a leading developer with a devoted fanbase.
But no one knew what he looked like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Full Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this legendary Super Bowl halftime show packed with some of the greatest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” inspired warehouse, MrBeast challenges candidates to traverse a chocolate river, climb a candy wall, complete in confection-themed video games, and delight in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Rip-off Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts dazzling revenge on a rip-off call center in the current variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations illustrates an individual journey from teenage years to their adult years, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the way.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Ft Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean flooring is a mystical place. It has plenty of unknown sea creatures, odd plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the web and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Challenges” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats levitate and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage astonishing aerial stunts.
3. “Come With Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet Dog! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For years, his long fluffy fur has actually made Brodie among the most iconic pets on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was chosen that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does deceive shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Gap Between Your Safety Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the feared gap between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comedic sketch, developers Jay & Sharon show us what’s truly going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Happiness (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized spoof, amusing developer Adrian Bliss brings to life all the characters trying to acquire entryway– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Skill)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Talent” were puzzled by this magic technique.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who unveils its creative secret.
Top 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a totally various approach to determine the top Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes good sense.
The leading ads are normally the ones with the most significant budget plans, which increase view counts, however not always engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The creative firm for this ad was Fortunate Generals and the media company was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa reading minds an excellent idea? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative firm was Psyop, and the media agency was in-house.
The ad’s description says,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan location! A location where you and your clan can develop and fight together! A place called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The ad’s description states,
“Our ‘Goal of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one person alone, but we can accomplish it if we all join forces and join.
Much like football players come together as a group to score goals, we aim to use the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the greatest objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go Back To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The innovative company was internal, and the media agency was Hearts & Science.
The ad’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts welcomes fans on a wonderful first-person journey through among the most beloved film franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other esteemed cast members and filmmakers throughout all 8 Harry Potter films for the first time to commemorate the anniversary of the franchise’s very first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Presenting iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a standard smartphone? Let’s find out. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. All of Us Are Dead|Authorities Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The creative agency was The Refinery, and the media firm was in-house. The ad’s description says,
“Everybody will die. There is no hope.” The school became a bloody battleground and our pals into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Video Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media agency was in-house. The advertisement’s description states,
“See whatever that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Huge Video game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and told by andré 3000.”
Most Important Lesson That Online Marketers Can Apply In 2023
Looking back at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of leading trending videos, leading Shorts, and leading advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that online marketers can learn: one size does not fit all.
Various metrics matter when determining various types of video, and different kinds of advertisements are better for different marketing goals.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everyone can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ Best SMM Panel